Monday, June 7, 2010

it's time for a post

I think it's time for a post, I have been so busy that I almost forgot to post,
on Friday night I made about 42 liters of cream, since I knew I could not make some on the weekend.

Saturday was the cadet annual and we had fun watching the cadets
here a few videos
my daughter is platoon comander



the PT was so funny *LOL*
my daughter is the one that is smiling all the time :)



after the annual we went for something to eat and my husband was acting silly *LOL* but this video is so funny, look when he realized I was filming, hahaha his expression changed *giggle*


on Sunday was not much going on, I had some problems with my cheese Brine, so I did not plan on making cheese Today, but we did churn butter from the cream I did on Friday night
this afternoon, then tonight my sister-in-law and me packed the butter and I also did another 28 liters of cream.
I was driained when I got home,
I usualy bring home skim milk for the chickens, I dump 3 pail of skim milk in to a big drum and add rennet, leave it for a few days and then give the cheese to the chickens.
but tonight I took a 200 liter drum and brought it to the main farm where I do the cheese or cream, anyways I put in aprx 200 liters of skim milk and added rennet, in a few days I will get it for the birds :)
so I did not waste anything :) usualy I dump 100 plus liters in to the gutter, but not today. :)

I'm not sure what UI will do tomorrow morning, I would like to sleep *LOL* but I should do cheese...

I will try something with the cream tomorrow afternoon, will post results later.


No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks