Tuesday, June 1, 2010

another day

Ha!! the Dollar store Laundry bags work perfectly as a draining bag :)
yesterday morning I made cream about 24 liters of it :)
4 liters went to sister-in-law she will make ice cream yumm yumm **drool**  2 liters went to other sister-in-law not sure what she will do :) 6 liters went to me for cream cheese making and 12 liters are for butter.

today I used the cheap Laundry bags I posted about them on a  Friday anyways they are working great.




the one in the back is Quark and the front one is cream cheese


tomorrow morning I will make some BabySwiss again, and use AromaB again, hopefully this one won't explode *LOL*
the other one that exploded on saturday is vaccuum-sealed and back in the warmer room for more heat *LOL*

had not much time to do more things today, salami has to wait a few days more, I have to drive my daughter around so much lately, today she had to go and get her kilt for cadets, tomorrow is cadets and again on Friday! But they have to practise for the big day on Saturday it's the Annual Ceremonial Review, another year has passed...

Oh I almost forgot, each time I make cream I bring home many buckets of skim milk, but I only have a few chickens and they can't drink all the milk, so I fill a huge bucket and ad some older rennet I have, and the next day I have a funny looking cheese *LOL* the chicken love it and I get to use all the mil without having it spoil :)

pretty soon the eggs will taste like cheese jk jk jk ( just kidding )

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks