Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday

Hi :)
this morning was another cheese day, once again I made Bergkaese, I will wait for the Emmental a little longer, the cows will go to pasture in the next few days, and then the milk will eaven be better when they are on grass :)

Yesterday I was in town and I went to the Dollar Store, needed a few things and I found something that really could help when making Quark or cream cheese, I don't have a draining bag yet, and I have been using my cheesecloth, but a bag would be much better,
when I make Quark... well let's say when I TRY!!! to make Quark I use skim milk and 14 liters in one shot, so my cloth it's a little to small.
so hopefully this Laundry Bag 22"x30" 56cm x 76cm will work :)
and the best part it was only $1.00 :)


I finnaly finished to put the greenhouse together, and moved some of my Baby Swiss cheese in it...
hahaha the BIG once won't fit!! I need to make a few more shelfs to acomodate them...
but hey once it's all set up it will protect them from the dust once we start to work in the house. since they have to stay there a few weeks.










I tried to film the moon tonight, it's pretty hard to do since the moon moves, and each milimeter I moved the camera I lost the moon *LOL* but it's pretty need to see it close up :)



BTW the camera is a small Panasonic SDR-S26 SD
 I got it from amazon for FREE thanks to Swagbucks :)
to join me and start winning click the banner bellow :)
Search & Win

more information on the camera I used...
SHOPPING IN CANADA? look here

SHOPPING IN THE US? look here




Batch #12 200 liters

total so far 2400 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks