Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another cheese day *LOL*

This morning I was at the Farm early, the guys just started to milk and I had to wait till I could start pumping the milk :)

I adjusted the plate cooler so that the milk was just about the right temperature to start making cheese :)



My sister-in-law was there to separating cream, her small separator did not work properly today, I think next time we will just take the Big one.



here is a picture of the separator and the cream and I will try to link a video to...








YUMMY YUMMY look at the YUMMY cream :)




The cheese I made today was another batch of Bergkaese, OMG everything went just smoothly :)



in the afternoon I went to redress the cheese and was hoping to take pictures when my husband would churn the cream in to Butter

but he did it without me earlier, so I only was able to take pictures
of the setup and the finish Butter.





the my sis-in-law showed up to wash and pack the butter, so I took a few pictures of that :)








and also a some pictures of the cave that is slowly filling with cheese :)




Batch #5 200 liters

total so far 1000 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks