Thursday, April 22, 2010

wow I made it *LOL*

what a stressful night it was, had to drive my daughter to Driver's Ed for 5pm rush home,but I did make a quick stop halfway home *LOL* I went and got myself another scoop *LOL*


Came home and went to feed sheepy and do chores at my barn, then drove to the main farm to pick up the cheese :)

that's the way I bring them home from the farm.




the once from the 20th are out of the Brine solution :)


the once from this morning are taking a bath :)




 

wow, another batch done *LOL* My husband told me today that I should make cheese again tomorrow, since we work on Sunday.... But hun today is Thursday *LOL* and if I make cheese every other day, the Sunday is a non cheese day!!! he thought today was Friday *LOL* but he should have known I put the garbage out today!!!
So it's a non cheese day tomorrow, good I need to clean up this place...

HA HA HA I knew it!! I knew it!!! I can do this *LOL*
LOOK!!!

I made it without breaking it *LOL* hahaha!!

wow at 8.10pm I rushed out of the house to make it to the store before they close and pick up my daughter at 9pm
made it to the store 10 minutes before closing, I needed salt and supper... No way I was going to cook from scratch tonight, got my daughter and came home....
wow now it's 11.50pm and I need some ME time *LOL*

so off I go to search with swagbucks,,,, I need to win some more, I want my books *LOL*
wanna join me *LOL* click my banner and start winning to :)
Search & Win

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks