Friday, April 30, 2010

Wow it's Friday again

The days just seem to Fly by!

This morning again cheese day *LOL* I made a BergAlp (named it myself) today! went well did just one picture of the cheesemaking,

but I did take other pictures during the time I had to wait.

here are some of the milkhouse, this is also the place where I make the cheese!


I also went in and took some pictures during the milking *LOL*



What are you looking at???
I'm donne giving you my milk... let me go and have breakfest now
*LOL*
moooo moooo!!!
and some pictures of the barn.

after milking, all is clean again ;P


the guys where in the field seeding today, so I was running around like a maniac to make sure the cheese is taken care of in the press,

and that my husband has lunch *LOL*

tonight I had to help with the milking again, but almost half way through I left to take care of the cheese and go to my barn and feed my sheep and all the other pets I have.

I'm not sure if I will make cheese tomorrow, since Sunday I have to milk morning and night. I guess I will find out tomorrow morning early. I would prefer to sleep in *LOL*

It's so quiet here tonight *LOL*
I had to drive my daughter to the next town,

she is in cadets and this weekend they have a FTX = Filed Train Exercise. she will be comming back on Sunday *LOL*

just 4 more days and I will try the cheese :)





Batch #6 200 liters
total so far 1200 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks