Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nothing interesting today

Not much happend today, I just drove my daughter to town, went shopping bought a turkey cooker *LOL* I need the pot for chili and hubby wants to build a Still *LOL*

oh I also bought the Tassimo coffee maker :) Zellers had it on sale for $99.99 but none in stock :( so I went next door to Canadian Tire with the Zellers Flyer and pricematched ( FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME) and got it :) wohoo!!
It's gonna go in to the new house we are building, so wen we take a break we don't have to walk across the Yard to come here in this house to get a coffee ;P

I got home not to long ago, went to pick up my daughter.. now I will go to bed but first I need to get some Swagbucks
Search & Win

and Tomorrow morning it's cheese making again, I will make  BergAlp cheese ( that's the name I gave to this cheese) *LOL*

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks