Tuesday, April 27, 2010

another day

This morning my sister-in-law made some cream, some will be ice cream and some will be used for butter, she did some tonight again and I asked her to take pictures of it, I will post them when she gets them to me, I asked my other sister-in-law if she will take pictures of the ice cream making process *LOL* she will do so on Friday :) will also post as soon as I get them..

you see here we all share the chores in using up the milk :)

my hubby made this gadget *LOL* well it's a simple pail and he welded a big stainless paddle to it *LOL* and we use a drill to turn the cream in to butter *LOL*
last year I had to get a bigger drill because I burned two smaller once *LOL*

I will take pictures of that to, guessing it will tomorrow sometimes in between the cheese makeing... but not sure yet..

hmmm I ate so much cream today *LOL* the cream was so thick and I added Ovaltine chocolate mix to it... it was sooo good *LOL* it tasted like super ritch mousse..
but I ate so much I almost felt sick..

today I also used my new Tassimo coffee maker for the first time, it's set up in the new house so when we work there we can drink some, but today we had hunters here, and it was a cold day and snowing :(
YUCK!!!!
anyways we went in to the house with the hunters, so they could warm up and have a cup of coffee :) was nice talking to them :) they came down here just to hunt geese and right now the kids up North have school hollydays (geese holiday) 2 weeks :)

they will come back tommorrow and also next year :)  Next year one of them will bring me a "ulu" a skinning knife :)

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks