Saturday, April 24, 2010

Not the perfect day!!

The day did not start well, I went to make cheese so I took the culture out of the freezer and went *LOL* Plan was to make BergAlp cheese, but I took the wrong culture and I ended up making Alp45 cheese (this is another one I named myself), anyhow all went well til it was time to remove some whey and add hot water... well the hot water tank did not want me to make the perfect cheese, only one element worked.. anyhow no idea what was wrong, my brother in law just said that something did not work right but I should have hot water soon.... well not soon for me :( took me forever to get the temperature up to what I needed, so I removed so much whey that at the end.... hmmm no idea how this cheese will taste *LOL*

This afternoon I helped hubby removing some old fence and soon I will go and get the cheese to put it in the Brine..

later on if all goes well we will have a campfire... :)

not much interesting today............... except for the messed up morning!!

Batch #3 200 liters
total so far 600 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks