Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cream night

Today I went to check my cheese :) looking good,
still have to wait a few days till we can taste them....


I was at the farm washing the big cream separator, since I did not make cheese today and I won't be tomorrow we thought it's a good idea to make some cream :)
so I started to wash the big monster!

Had to go home and get some stuff from the shed, and these buggers bellow made me jump *LOL* scared the daylight out of me *LOL*


The hunters use decoys, and I guess they moved some and I had no clue they did *LOL*


washing all the parts of the monster ;P


look what I found behind my cheese house, hope they did not survive the winter...
don't need that close by!

monster at work, that thing is so fast, I did about 24 liters of cream in a little more then 1 Hr.






My sister-in-law showed me the pictures she took when she was making ice cream, she will send them to me and I will post them here, hopefully I will have them by tomorrow!


Tonight I had such a craving for some cheese, I was supposed to wait till the 4th of May to cut open the cheese, but I just could not wait any longer :)


OMG it is soooooooooooo Goooooooooooood :)
yummy yummy *LOL*

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks