Monday, May 24, 2010

another Monday post *LOL*

this is the 2nd post today, wekll as I said this morning I will make some sausages soon,
the plan was not for today, but the family wanted another campfire tonight and I had no more sausages, so I made some Mexican Chorizo sausgaes very fast today, I just used my small moulinex grinder with a stuffing cone attachment, I don't like working with this small machine, but for just 6 pounds of meat it was OK..
I was not able to take pictures during the making, my hands where always full of meat *LOL*
so I just took some random pictures.

Just after finish stuffing the Mexican Chorizo's



Our Campfire place, we have this one since many years, we remove it during the winter and put it back up as soon as the weather turnes warm :)
we used 6 Silo stones :) and 12 bricks.


sausages ready to be cooked :)



still cooking :)


ready to eat :)


I would say not bad for the first sausages of the season that I made :)

1 comment:

cassie said...

mmmmmm! looks yummy!

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks