Saturday, May 22, 2010

cows went to pasture

today finnaly after a long winter inside the cows are back out to pasture, we where ready a few days ago, but we prefer to let them out the first time when it's not a hot day, the udders get sunburn so fast and if they get one, they are in pain, and when we have to milk them, they jump from pain, so a cloudy day is perfect for it, so today 22 May 2010 out they go,
I made a few videos , but some are not aprop. to post here since my daughter is using bad language *LOL*


My daughter *LOL* not sure what she is doing , but she is wearing her cadet touque and it looks like she is giving commands *LOL*

 

I also made a strawberry cheesecake with the creamcheese I had left over, I wanted to wip some cream, but I soon found out it was a tiny bit sour :( so I just made butter out of it, and the rest will be yummy for sauce :)



anyways no gelatin or vanilla pudding left in the house !! so I had a yummy but a little on the soft side cheesecake *LOL* no recipe I just improviced.

And I had a craving for Berliner today, so I tried to make some, followd the recipe from chefskoch.de
the side is down right now, otherwise I would post a link.

I messed up a little in the size, mine where to small, but they taste almost like the real thing I remember from Europe, they should be between 3" and 4" in diameter and about 1and a half inch high, .... mine where tiny,  next time they will be bigger, but the taste is what counts right :)


the jam is not in there yet, these are filled with jam.

we had a sweet supper tonight, cheesecake and Berliner *LOL* not to Healthy right ;P

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks