Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Swiss day!

Hi there :)
well this morning I made another batch  of cheese, and I choose to make another Baby Swiss one,
Don't know way but I'm exaused... seems like it took forever, but it did not..

last night I ordered some more Alp D cultures, mine are almost to an end *LOL*

The Boursin I made is OK, not like the real one from the store, but not bad.. considered that my cream cheese did not turn out like I thought it would *LOL*


I really don't feel well today, my head seems to explode :( took some meds, but it's just not getting better...
I will go wash the cheese in the cave and then I think I will go for a nap, till it's time to turn the Baby Swiss cheese again...

well before I went out I had to place another amazon order.. my plan was to get the books from Julia Child, but I just ordered another 2 cheese books *LOL*
this time I got

200 Easy Homemade Cheese Recipes: From Cheddar and Brie to Butter and Yogurt
&
American Farmstead Cheese: The Complete Guide to Making and Selling Artisan Cheeses

and guess what!!?? I got them for FREE again thanks to Swagbucks :)

Search & Win

it's so cool, I still have $ in my amazon account and by the middle of the month I will have another $25.00 to put in and by the end of the month another $25.00.

click on the banner above or on my ref link here bellow to sign up, you get 30 swagbucks for signing up and you only need 450 swagbucks for a $5.00 amazon.com or amazon.ca card :)

so far I have made $490.00 in FREE amazon $$


that's the books I bought for FREE ;P from the amazon.ca store


&



and here the same books from the amazon.com store



 &

Batch #10 200 liters
total so far 2000 liters of milk







No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks