Wednesday, May 5, 2010

made cheese again

I really thought I would not have to make cheese today, but I got a call at 7.40am....
""" where are youy??"""

so I finished my coffee and rushed to the farm to make cheese.. *LOL*
I made a Berg-BergAlp *LOL*
another one I'm trying out a mixture of cultures *LOL*
anyways it looks good and it's sitting in the press now.

don't like it today... I don't feel to well and still have to run around and do stuff.
I will feed my sheepy and other pets, run to the farm and get the cheese,
but it in Brine.
get in and take shower and get ready to go grocery shopping, and be in the other town by 9pm to pick up my daughter from cadets..
it's 5.45pm right now!!!
I better get going *LOL*

I'm back home, family is fed and it's time to relax *LOL*
Oh boy am I glad the day is over.
tomorrow I have to make this trip again 2 times, driving Lorisha to driver's ED

anyways I have to brag again a little as you know by now I'm a
SWAGBUCKS addict *LOL*

Search & Win

I just snagged my 5th $5.00 amazon.ca card for the month *LOL*
there is a limit of 5 of the same prises per month...
but I will snagg another 5 @ $5.00 from amazon.com *LOL*
and trade them with my friend who does the same thing...
she needs .com once and I want .ca once :)
cool EH!!!

if you wanna start getting FREE stuff way don't you just give it a try

Search & Win
or
sign up here
and get 30 swagbucks just for signing up... and you only need 450 for a $5.00 amazon card :)


Batch #7 200 liters
total so far 1400 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks