Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Sunday our day off, I did not do much today, slept in and  then we went to Ottawa to do some shopping, my daughter needed some clothes, she did not get her shoes, because she left her SPC card at home *LOL*
will go back another day for the shoes... hey 10% savings is 10% $$$$

we also went to The T&T supermarket I love that store, so many cool items to try out :)
plus I needed some coarse pepper for my Bousin cheese *LOL*

I made some cram cheese yesterday and tonight I finished it off. hopefully it will be as good as the real thing.

the Chinese Buffet was awesome as always, and they gave all the moms a Carnation flower :) so sweet.

tomorrow morning cheese day again, not sure what I will make yet...

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks