Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm so tired today

HabaHaba what a day!!! I did it *LOL* but my back is killing me.. but I did it, made 27 kilo of sausages *LOL*
I was working on it about 8 hr. I had to grind up the pork, the beef was alredy.




I used one main recipe that I use all the time,
this one the only thing I change is I don't add the red Wine, my family does not like the wine taste in the sausage. I added some water. And I only used 50% Beef and 50% Pork
I made 3 batches, one with recipe above and one batch I added these spices

  1. salt

  2. pepper

  3. "caribien"-ginger,garlic,piment

  4. parsley

  5. Nifa spices (bought it at the asian market)

  6. Cellery seed

  7. majoran

  8. onion powder

  9. water

The 3th batch I added these spices

  1. kosher salt

  2. peper

  3. parley

  4. cellery seed

  5. thymian

  6. onion salt

  7. majoran

  8. mace

  9. peperoncino

  10. ginger

  11. water
notice how much space I have in my cheese cave *LOL* this morning I removed one big shelf so we could add a table in there to make sausages :)
we had to since the ouside temperatures where way above 30 degree celcius. it was crazy hot!!
and in the cheese cave we had a constand 11 degree celcius, OMG we where freezing in there *LOL* had to put a warm sweather on.. but each time we went out for a small break, it was like OMG!!!! can't say that wort online *LOL*.....




all donne :) I at 8pm I was donne with everything, they are all packed and they are in the freezer!
BBQ yumm yumm :)

tonight I cooked some leftover  I had in the stuffer, I made patties, and we ate some of all the 3 batches, they are all good, each one has his own taste :)
so I say
SUCCSESS!!!!!

Oh yes this morning I moved the 2 big Baby Swiss cheese in to the greenhouse for some more humidity
one was swelling pretty nice :)


tonight I'm so tired, my back is killing me, that sure was a long day, I'm glad it's over, but also glad my freezer has sausages :)

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks