Monday, May 24, 2010

Not doing Cheese in the next few days

I won't be making cheese in the next few days!! we let the cattle in to pasture and the change made them drop in milk, this is normal and they soon gonna pick up again, so this gives me a break...

well it does not really, I will be making sausages in the next few days, just waiting for some beef to mix with the pork I have.
and I will also try making Turkey sausages, I have a humangoes turkey in the freezer that is just to big to cook anywhere *LOL* so sausages he will turn in to ;P

and since you came here and thought to read something about cheesemaking, sorry... *LOL*
 in the meantime way don't try SWAGBUCKS..

ARE you in the US, Canada or UK then you should check out SWAGBUCKS I have made $515.00 in FREE amazon cards you get 30 sb for signing up and you only need 450 for a $5.00 card :) look bellow and you see that I just snagged another amazon card :)

come and join me, it's awesome belive me :)


                                                                      FREE $$$ FREE $$$
no scam :)
Search & Win

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks