Friday, May 14, 2010

Butter is made :)

OK the Quark turned out to be a mess, it's way to hard, and yucky!!! guess the chicken will have it tomorrow.
the cream cheese is good, not sure if I will make Boursin again with it or make a Tiramisu :)
Cultured butter and sweet Butter bouth are great, some is frozen and some is in the fridge,
I could not tell a big difference fom the sweet and the cultured one, I will try tomorrow again with some bread and jam.

Had some very yummy ice cream again today :) my sister-in-law made a few batches and I received 2 batches one chocolate and the other orange...
my lips are still creamy from the taste :)

I signed up for another site where you can make some $$$ I hope it will work for me to
bellow is my referal link if you want to sign up to, to be honest I don't know yet how everything works, but seen some of my friends cash out some paypal $$
so I will give it a try to :)
the name is "myLOT"



tomorrow I will have a friend visiting to look at my sheep I have for sale, I have to reduce my flock and
11 ewes and 10 lambs are for sale :(
they are all good moms, but it's getting to much for me to do
I'm just not set up properly for to many sheep.
and since some things in the barn are not working right I have to clean all by hand.
my back can't do it any more :(
I HATE Osteoporosis!!

I will make cheese again on Monday, don't have time tomorrow.

My daughter left for the ZET "zone expedition training" she will be back on Sunday night
she is a army cadet :) it's really quiet in here now *LOL*

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks