Monday, May 3, 2010

Just have to brag a little !!

I just have to brag again about SWAGBUCKS!!
since it's the beginning of the month I can start snagging my amazon cards again, there is a limit of 5 for each month, and last month I snagged (5 amazon.ca @ $5.00 each) and 5 amazon.com @ $5.00 each) that's $50.00 in total in April for doing almost nothing, just searching the web :) so far my total in FREE money is $475.00
I have used this money to buy some sausage making books, a UPS for my computer, and a camcorder for my daughter, right now I'm saving for Julia Child's books :) or?? maeby another cheesemaking book??
not sure yet!

so here listen if you are in the US, Canada or the UK then you should try it

Search & Win

search the web and win swagbucks, find a code and get swagbucks, do special offers and get swagbucks, tell your friends to join under you and what they win you win, only from searches not from the codes.. up to 1000 swagbucks per friend :)

it's FREE and it's not a scam :)
here is my link if you wanna try winning some swagbucks :)
you only need 450 swagbucks for $5.00 amazon gc :)
you get 30 just for signing up :)

just found out that if tou use the code "" SWAGNATION5 ""(case sensitive)
starting today through Friday at noon, you get 50 instead of 30 when you sign up!!!



so what are you waiting for?? start winning now!!

there are other prizes you can get using your swagbucks, but I prefer amazon $$

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks