Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday cheese Day again *LOL*

This morning I made another batch... again a Bergkaese, I had different plans, but changed my mind *LOL*

I took some pictures of the cave slowly filling up :)





I really need to improve thois cave, I need wooden shelfs, or better yet use the Stainless Steel conveyor belt, make sections of it and put it on top of these plastic shelves...

""yesterday"" not tomorrow or whenever!!






the once bellow are the Traditional Swiss, hopefully they will turn out good..
can't wait to eat them...
also NOTE to myself.... "" MAKE EMMENTALER!!!""

Tomorrow I won't make cheese or anything !! it's our day off witch happens every 3 weeks :) if the weather plays with us..

what are the plans?
My daughter wants to go shopping, she really needs some shoes and spring jaket and she wants some shorts to... well today she won't need them it's 4 celcius... It's freezing today!!
she wants Sportscheck!!! NOTE to myself again...
""check online if there are coupons out for Sportcheck!!""

Plus ist's mother's day right??
so that means I want to go and eat out somewhere..

also want to go to the T&T store and buy some smoked bacon... FANTASTIC stuff they have there!!

OH and don't forget to call your mothers!! tomorrow!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all moms out there :)



Batch #9 200 liters
total so far 1800 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks