Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sausage Day tomorrow


I think I will make sausages tomorrow, I took 13kg pork meat & 16kg beef meat out of the freezer tonight, it's tawing slowly in the fridge, if it's all twed by tomorrow afternoon  I will go ahead and make some?? not sure what yet, have a few recipe ready and the spices are all on hand :) I'm ready as soon as the meat is :)

I needed to make room for the new beef we will get for the freezer, so it's sausage time for the rest I have.

The turkey has to wait another few days, I can't handle more meat in one day, my hubby will help this time, and we will use the bigger stuffer.

in the morning I have to take cxare of my cheese cave first, cheese needs to be washed and turned.

the Baby Swiss are looking good, took a few pictures today :)









I'm looking for a mincer?? not sure if it is called that way, it's not to make ground meat, it's more mincing the meat in to small pieces, here is a picture that looks simular to what I'm looking for


I took the above picture from here it is not my picture, but needed to show the size of the meat once it comes out of the machine I need.


In the Sausage Maker catalogue I sah the " Meat Cuber" is that what I'm looking for?
or is it more the slicer?

not sure if one of the above would work?? what if I cut the meat in to cubes and then let them go trough the slicer?? would that make the meat in to these small minced -- chopped -- geschnetzeltes??

I had this gadget to use from my friend, but he does not like it to much when he has to lend his appliances
I'm also looking for information on this gadget.








the one above with the picture that I was borrowing from my friend , works like this, you cut the meat in to cubes and put them in there and the cubes get slices , very simple.

does anyone has this gadet and can tell me about it please. I really need to find a gadget that does what I need. please help


Yesterday I ordered the Spatzle Hex :) can't wait to have it I will let you know how it works once it gets here and I try it out,

I have had many gadgets to make spaetzle, but the others each requires my wrists to work, and they just hurt to much. I have the nana's spaetzle maker, this one


here is a youtube video of it running dry *LOL*


the new one will be much easier. can't wait to try it :)


Plus in the next few days I will get the Soyquick soy milk maker,
also makes nut milks and ??? not sure yet, but I think tofu is something I can do to in there, I will know more once it gets here, plus in fall I just have to cross the road and grab some of my neighbours Soya *LOL*

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks