Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm in a very bad mood!!!

yesterday my PC messed up, so I spend the whole night until 4am trying to fix it, had to reformat and since recovery was not working :( lost many pictures, notes, pecepies and more.. this morning it messed up again..
I think I have it partly working, still got error messages. but I will try to fix these later.

major disaster, my nice huge BabySwiss cheese busted this morning :( and I asked for help on the boards, but sadly did not get any,

it smells so good!! but it has to mature and age another 5-6 weeks!!!


I knew I was supposed to vac pack it if it would bust, but my cheese is to big for my biggest bag :(
I just cut it in 4 pieces and vaccuum pack each piece.

now is it still supposed to be at warmer temperatures????? I HAVE NO CLUE!!!
so I put it back in to the cave. it has to ripen a lot longer still!!
hope to get some help tomorrow.

I also opened up one of my first big cheese I made this cheese season *LOL* looks good





 cut it up and vaccuum seald it to, I have to go to a campfire tonight, so I bring sausages and cheese, and for me a bottle of Baby Duck... I think I deserve it..



AND I'M NOT GONNA SHARE IT!!!! *LOL*
it's all MINE!!! ;P


tomorrow is our day off, so just feeding my critters and off we go to Ottawa, daughter needs shorts and I need " NIGARI" tofu coulogulant... anyways here a few pictures.
PEACE

OH yes I made cheese yesterday so I'm up tp


Batch #13 200 liters
total so far 2600 liters of milk

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks