Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, hmm nothing much

I thought I was supposed to do cheese this morning... well NOPE did not. it will be tomorrow morning *LOL*
what did I do was make butter, Ghee, Quark and creamcheese, plus tonight I made a "kaesekuchen" I just ate some :)

the recipe is from here
sorry it's in german,

but there is a English one that is close to the one above..
gives you an idea and it's here



homemade by me, with homemade butter,homemade cream, homemade quark and homemade cream cheese, and eggs from my chickens :)

It was yummy, but somehow the Quark I made was not as thick as it should have been I think,
during baking I got to layers, one more liquid and one firm!!  go figure.. the thinner part tasted like vanilla pudding, so it was yummy to :)

not sure if I gonna make quark again from skim milk, so much work and ???
I have to ask my friend, how she does hers... then I will try again??? maeby *LOL*

The Ghee, is OK but it was a little harder to do then last time, I think it could be because the butter was just made??
so I did not take pictures this time, but will do when I make my next batch...

No comments:

Comments

Free Forum Software

Swagbucks